Halloween is one of the most exciting and anticipated holidays of the year. It’s a time when people can let their hair down, dress up in costume and celebrate all things spooky. Celebrated on the 31st of October every year, it’s a day where people all around the world come together to participate in festivities and events. But there is no place quite like San Francisco when it comes to Halloween.
San Francisco is known for its fun-loving spirit and it’s a perfect place to celebrate Halloween. The city is buzzing with excitement during Halloween with a variety of events, parties and activities for people of all ages. From haunted houses and pumpkin patches to street festivals and pub crawls, San Francisco has it all.
One of the best ways to experience Halloween in San Francisco is by participating in the CrawlSF San Francisco Halloween Pub Crawl. It is the biggest Halloween Party in San Francisco, attracting over 10,000 people each year. The event takes place over three days, with over 40 bars participating in the pub crawl.
The ticket to the pub crawl includes drink specials, free shuttle bus rides, free entry to bars, DJs, party favors, a costume contest and more. With so many bars to choose from, you’ll never run out of options. You can hop from one bar to the next, mingling with fellow partygoers and enjoying the festive atmosphere.
Speaking of costumes, wearing a costume is a must when it comes to Halloween pub crawls. It’s the perfect opportunity to dress up as your favorite superhero, TV character, or even a punny costume that will make people laugh. Some of the popular costume ideas include Stranger Things characters, classic horror movie villains, or even dressing up as your favorite cocktail.
But the best part about the San Francisco Halloween Pub Crawl is the fun and lively atmosphere. With so many people dressed up in creative costumes, it’s impossible not to have a good time. The music is pumping, the drinks are flowing, and the party doesn’t stop until the early hours of the morning.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your costume ready and join in on the fun at the CrawlSF San Francisco Halloween Pub Crawl. With its energetic and lively atmosphere, it’s an experience you won’t forget. Don’t miss out on the biggest Halloween party in San Francisco!
San Francisco Halloween Pub Crawl Details:
Halloween is one of the best Holidays of the year and CrawlSF has put together an epic event that you won’t want to miss. With well over 10,000 participants, the Crawloween San Francisco Halloween Pub Crawl is one of biggest Halloween parties in the Bay Area. Enjoy Drink Specials, DJs, Dancing, Costume Contests & more!
The 2023 Halloween Pub Crawls will take place over 3 days (Friday, October 27, Saturday, October 28 and Tuesday, October 31)
Updated Pub Crawl Details can be found on the Crawloween Website: https://crawloween.com
Participating Bars: California Jack’s, R Bar, Mayes Oyster House, Del Mar, El Lopo, Mcteagues Saloon, Tupelo, Lush Lounge, Tope, Barley, The Boardroom, Shanghai Kelly’s, Northstar Cafe, Wreck Room, Bamboo Hut, Zeki’s Bar, Outre, Silver Cloud, Amsterdam Cafe, Comet Club, Trade Routes, Nitecap, Westwood, Gino & Carlo, Tony Nik’s, Campus, Chief Sullivan’s, The Outsider, Jaxson, Blue Light and more
Looking for the perfect costume for the Pub Crawl? Check out our Halloween Costume Guide for 2023!
The Top Ten Reasons to go to the Crawloween San Francisco Halloween Pub Crawl
- It’s the biggest Halloween party in San Francisco, with over 10,000 people attending each year.
- The pub crawl takes place over three days, giving you plenty of opportunities to participate and have fun.
- You’ll get to visit over 40 bars throughout the city, each offering their unique drink specials and party favors.
- The ticket includes free shuttle bus rides between participating bars, so you don’t have to worry about transportation.
- You’ll get free entry to all of the bars participating in the pub crawl, which can save you a lot of money on cover charges.
- There will be DJs spinning music all night long, so you can dance the night away.
- You’ll get to see some of the most creative and elaborate costumes in San Francisco.
- There’s a costume contest with cash prizes for the best costumes, so you can show off your creativity.
- You’ll get to meet new people and make friends with fellow partygoers.
- It’s a fun and exciting way to celebrate Halloween and experience San Francisco’s nightlife scene.
Upcoming San Francisco Events
Billie Marten at The Chapel
The Blue Stones at The Independent
Jacob Collier at Miner Auditorium
The Tortured, Death Will Bring Change, Spring Fling, and Trip Dive at Brick and Mortar Music Hall
Beartooth (with Trivium) at the Warfield
San Francisco Events
No Upcoming Events Avaialble