Here’s your chance to see Incubus with special guest Jimmy Eat World at Shoreline Amphitheater on Wednesday, August 16.
• The Band: With their catchy mix of alt-rock and full-throttle funk, Incubus became multi-platinum alt-rock icons after unleashing their 1997 major label debut, S.C.I.E.N.C.E.. This tour—their first since 2015—celebrates the 20th anniversary of that landmark record, and the unveiling of…
• The Latest Album: 8, the aptly titled eighth album from Incubus coming this spring, produced by Dave Sardy (Marilyn Manson, Fall Out Boy, Rage Against The Machine) and featuring…
• The Latest Single: The anthemic “Nimble Bastard,” which had its world premier on iHeart Radio and KROQ’s Kevin and Bean program in Incubus’ hometown of Los Angeles.
• The Accolades: Throughout their storied career, Incubus has released six studio albums that achieved RIAA gold, platinum and multi-platinum success, as well as five live albums. Four of their songs have hit #1 on the Billboard Alternative Songs chart, including “Drive,” “Megalo-maniac, ” and “Love Hurts”
• Jimmy Eat World: Deemed “one of the best pop punk bands of all time” by Consequence of Sound, this venerable Arizona quartet has achieved significant critical acclaim and success over the course of their career, including the multi-platinum breakout, Bleed American. Rolling Stone says their 9th studio album, Integrity Blues, contains “some of the band’s most adventurous musical statements in years,” heard in new hits such as “Sure and Certain” and “Get Right.”
National Wine Day
Dead on a Sunday at Brick and Mortar Music Hall
Lady Wray at The Independent
Santa Fe Klan – Todo Y Nada Tour at Chase Center