Amazing Tours in Oakland
Located just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco, Oakland is a cool Northern California city located in the East Bay. A melting pot of diverse cultures, the city features a thriving food scene, great nightlife and cutting-edge art scene as well as iconic attractions and lots of things to do. If you are planning a visit to Oakland, booking a tour is a great way to get a chance to see the most attractions in a fun and efficient manner.
Some of the most popular things to see in Oakland are:
- Jack London Square: A popular waterfront destination, Jack London square offers plenty of activities such as shopping, dining, entertainment and more. A great place to spend the day eating, drinking and shopping.
- Oakland Museum of California: Home to an extensive collection of art, history and science exhibits from the Bay Area and California. The museum features some cool hands-on exhibits, fun events, an impressive garden and more.
- Redwood Regional Park: This park features stunning redwood groves with over 1,800 acres of trails for hiking or biking. Enjoy some fresh air and get some excercise while enjoying the beauty of nature.
- Lake Merritt: A great place to spend a sunny day, Lake Merrit is a beautiful lake surrounded by hiking trails. A tiny oasis inside the bustling city of Oakland, you can enjoy biking, hiking, boating and more. There are also some great restaurants on the shores (we highly recommend The Lake Chalet) and families with small children will want to make a stop at Children’s Fairyland on the North side of the lake.
- Chabot Space & Science Center: Discover the wonders of space exploration through interactive exhibits at this state-of-the-art facility. The museum features a theater, a planetarium and some impressive high-powered telescopes.
- Paramount Theatre: a beautiful Art Deco building in the heart of Oakland, Paramount Theater is a great place to see a variety of comedy shows, theater, concerts and more.
- Fox Theater: One of the best music venues in the San Francisco Bay Area, the Fox Theater brings some of the best artists around the world to perform in an intimate setting.
Planning an event? Add it to the list