Bottomless Brunch at Stock in Trade
When it comes to brunch, Stock in Trade has got it all. The popular Marina Restaurant offers a wide variety of food, Bottomless Mimosas and even an indoor bocce court. Grab a group of your friends and get your day started (and take care of that hangover) with one of the best brunches in San Francisco.
To make things even better, save some money with this great deal from Gilt City.
$39 ($64 value) for Bottomless Brunch for Two
$79 ($136 value) for Bottomless Brunch for Four
- One brunch entree per person
- Bottomless mimosas, Bellinis and pomegranate Champagne for four
- Valid Saturday and Sunday from 11 AM – 3 PM
CLICK HERE TO GET THIS DEAL
- Brunch at this Lombard Street favorite is a spirited occasion, complete with flowing mimosas, Bellinis and pomegranate-flavored Champagne.
- If your prefer the breakfast side of brunch, opt for a grilled steak and egg sandwich smothered with garlic aioli or brioche French toast topped with strawberries, toasted almonds, whipped cream and powdered sugar.
- The Tavern burger made Eater San Francisco’s 2013 list for Best New Burger: made from house-ground meat, the juicy patty is dressed with aged Grafton cheddar, pickles, caramelized onions and aioli.
- Stock In Trade is home to an indoor bocce court, a U-shaped bar and flat-screen TVs for sports fans.